Hello Tekken fans,
Upon the release of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for consoles on September 11 (in the U.S.), I work on writing the “TTT2 Trophy/Achievement Guide”. When this FAQ is complete, I will be retiring from writing guides / FAQs. Unfortunately, that means that I won’t be writing a Hidden Moves, Combo, Customization, or Taunt FAQ for TTT2. I will also never get around to completing my Tekken 6 FAQs. All of my previous FAQs can be found on GameFAQs, but you can also find them on many other sites, such as IGN and Tekken Zaibatsu.
Later this year, I will most likely no longer be updating the Tekkenomics Blog, Twitter account, Picasa Picture Gallery and YouTube channel. However, I will be keeping the Tekkenomics.com domain name for those who want to access the blog and other Tekken media that I have uploaded.
I would like to thank everyone who have provided any bit of information for the many Tekken FAQs that I have written over the years, and those who have contributed to Tekkenomics in any way. Also, thank you for visiting Tekkenomics! I hope you have found something useful here.
Tekken has been a part of my life for over 12 years. I have some really fond memories, and got a chance to meet some really cool people. It’s going to be really hard for me to walk away, but it’s time for me to move on. It was really a great honor getting a chance to meet Tekken series Producer, Mr. Katsuhiro Harada at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con back in July. A fitting end to this chapter of my life!
Below, you can find a few pictures from the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con:
Thank you for your time,
Wild Man X
Wild Man X
It’s been a while since I’ve done anything Tekken related.
With the PS3 release of Tekken Hybrid on November 22, I’m back to release my Tekken Hybrid Trophy Guide.
You can find it at the link below:
Let me know what you think.
Wild Man X
Tekken 6 Craig Marduk Guide – Version 1.00 (By Asianskyblue)
– First Release
Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign Co-op Guide – Version 1.11 (By xROGUExKEVINx)
– Fixed typo.
Tekken 5 Craig Marduk Guide – Version 1.30 (By Asianskyblue)
– I’m terribly sorry for the immense lack of updates within the
past few months but, as you can imagine, I’ve been very busy with
school and work amongst other things. Anyways, its almost done &
remaining portion should (really) be done shortly.
– Went through *SPECIAL ARTS* and took care of a whole whack of
corrections. Following are the moves that are redone:
d/b+4 (Ground stomp)
WS+4 (VALE TUDO STYLE: STANCE & MOVES)
– Added more info to Marduk’s reversals & Ground throws.
– Added more infor to *POKES & MIXUPS*. Following moves are
added to it:
– COMBOS section updated. Corrected a few typos in d/f+1,
– MARDUK SPECIAL updated too. Just a minor correction in d/f+1 &
d/b+1+2 portion. Added a small info to f,f+1
– STAPLES section updated with a few corrections.
– Added some more info to FC,d/f+4 *OKIZEME* section.
– Some additions & corrections to *ANTI-CHARACTER STRATEGIES*
section. Ganryu & Jin added. Bryan, Devil-Jin, Heihachi, King
– Added a small new section *QUICK DR UPDATE* for DR fans. Just in
– With this update, it’ll mostly be housekeeping stuff, and tying up
loose ends. I hope you enjoyed this one, people!
Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign Co-op Guide – Version 1.10 (By xROGUExKEVINx)
– Added a couple more general tips.
– Revised strategy for Stage 5, 7 and 9.
– Inputted my new score.