FAQs & Media
In this section, you can find links to our FAQs/Guides and Media (Picture Gallery and Videos).
FAQs / Guides
Below, you can find a link to our FAQs/Guides for Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Tekken 5, Tekken 4, Tekken Tag Tournament, and Soul Calibur 2:
Also, I have written a “Tekken 6 Trophy & Achievement Guide” that is currently only available on IGN:
You can find more Tekken FAQs below:
|Tekken 6||GameFAQs||IGN||Tekken Zaibatsu|
|Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection||GameFAQs||IGN||Tekken Zaibatsu|
|Tekken 5||GameFAQs||IGN||Tekken Zaibatsu|
|Tekken 4||GameFAQs||IGN||Tekken Zaibatsu|
|Tekken Advance||GameFAQs||IGN||Tekken Zaibatsu|
|Tekken Tag Tournament||GameFAQs||IGN||Tekken Zaibatsu|
|Tekken 3||GameFAQs||N/A||Tekken Zaibatsu|
|Tekken 2||GameFAQs||N/A||Tekken Zaibatsu|
We are using Google’s PicasaWeb to host our pictures and wallpaper. The link is available below:
- Tekkenomics YouTube Channel (videos.tekkenomics.com)
- Drake the Demon’s YouTube Channel (drake122.tekkenomics.com)
The following is a list of YouTube playlists that I have put together which contain Tekken related videos from many different YouTube users:
- Drake the Demon’s Tekken Combo Videos
- Tekken 6 Combo Videos (Console and PSP) (1)
- Tekken 6 Combo Videos (Console and PSP) (2) – NEW
- Tekken 6 / T6BR Combo Videos (Arcade)
- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Combo Videos
- Tekken 5 Combo Videos
- Tekkenomics Tekken 4 VCD
- Tekken 5 Tutorials and Demonstrations
- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Ending Movies
- Tekken 6/BR New Moves (Arcade)
- Tekken 6 Customization Item Moves
- Tekken Hidden Moves
- Tekken Intro Movies
- Tekken Commercials
- Tekken Cosplay
- Other Tekken Videos
Downloading YouTube Videos
YouTube does not allow you to directly download videos from their website, however there are a few workarounds to make downloading videos possible.
One solution is to use a website that reads in a YouTube URL and converts the file online, then returns you a link to the converted file for download. To find these types of sites, you can google “youtube video converter”.
One site that I have successfully used is:
If you use the Mozilla FireFox web browser, you have another solution available to you. You can download the “Video DownloadHelper” add-on, which allows you to download a YouTube video in the FLV format, or convert it to several other formats with the use of an additional desktop application. More information is available below:
If you chose to download the video in the FLV format and are having issues playing the file with Windows Media Player or another media player, you can try one of the following media players:
PS3 XMB Music (Tekken 6)
Tekken 6 is one of the few games available for the PS3 that allow you to play music stored on your system’s hard drive by accessing the PS3’s XMB (Xross Media Bar). From what I hear, the Xbox 360 has music playback available for every game.
Below, you can find some instructions on how to play your own music while playing Tekken 6:
- After the game has been loaded, press the “PS” button in the middle of your PS3 controller to bring up the XMB.
- Scroll horizontally to the “Music” icon, then vertially to find a song or playlist that you want to play then select it with the “X” button.
- The music will now play. You can repeat step #1 and #2 to select a different song or playlist. There will now be a music playback control available at the very top of the “Music” section that you can use to pause, stop, repeat, shuffle, change volume, etc.
PS3 XMB Screenshot Capturing (Tekken 6)
Tekken 6 is one of the few games available for the PS3 that allow you to take screenshot captures of your game from the PS3’s XMB (Xross Media Bar). Below, you can find some instructions on how to do this:
- After the game has been loaded, and you find something that you want to take a screenshot of, press the “PS” button in the middle of your PS3 controller to bring up the XMB.
- Scroll horizontally to the “Photo” icon, then vertically to locate the “Save Screenshot” icon, then select it with the “X” button.
- After doing this, you will see the “Save Screenshot” text in the bottom right corner of the screen. When you’re ready, press the “X” button to save the screeenshot to your PS3’s hard drive.
- You are now finished. You can take another screenshot by going back to step #1. All screenshots will be saved in the PNG format, named “Tekken 6”, and can be found under the “Photo” icon on the XMB.